A King University quality education is structured for the working adult. Make your job a career and open the door for professional advancement with one of the following programs:
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Science of Nursing for Registered Nurses
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
For more information please contact your Enrollment Counselor or the Office of Admissions at 423.652.4861 or 800.362.0014. You may also contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about accreditation CLICK HERE.